For the Love of Data
Data tells stories and we write them.
Team lunch on fridays
Wearing Indian in India aka Traditional day 🙂
Our go-to activity!
Hackethons turning into nap ethons
Our yearly Hackethon
We believe in people and the potential they bring to collaborative dynamics – in a team. That’s why, we encourage diversity, free-thinking, and going beyond ‘Tasks’ to take complete ownership of that’s to be delivered. And, above it all, we’re people passionate about Data Science and the possibilities they can bring, always looking to welcome minds ready to build on these footsteps.
Explore career opportunities with TheDataTeam
At TheDataTeam we are passionately committed to a values-driven approach to doing business – how we get there is as important as the destination. We have a compelling vision for disrupting the customer behavior analytics market, as well as an unshakable commitment to creating a world-class workplace for all employees.
This foundation, combined with a rapidly growing market and a market leading product make TheDataTeam an exciting customer-centric execution company, with an employee-centric culture. Join us and start you data journey today!
- TheDataTeam is looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the
- Coordinate with Tech Lead to break down the task lists
- Provide initial effort estimate for the task assigned to then and work with lead to come up with the final effort estimate for the task.
- Periodically update the status either on daily status call in case of any blocker issues
- Document all the test cases required
- Ensure all test cases are passed before pushing the code for merge request
- Provide documentation for Tech Lead to prepare the LLD Document.
- Necessary documentation should be provided for complex implementation.
- Document all units of code appropriately (self-documentation of code wherever possible).
- Self-review of their code.
- Coordination with UI Team to finalize the interface design
- Peer code review.
- Should have minimum 3-5 years of IT experience & at least 2-3 years of exp on Spring Framework
- Should have good knowledge on Java, JEE, Web Application and any one of the ORM Frameworks (Hibernate/JPA)
- Good knowledge on Web Application building and deployment
- Good knowledge on REST, JSON, Swagger Document
- Good knowledge on Junit, TestNG, Mockito
- Strong knowledge any one of the RDBMS
TheDataTeam is looking for a Data Engineer to join full-time and execute on its product and service portfolio involving Hadoop and the larger Big Data ecosystem.
The Data Engineer will be a hands-on person responsible for designing, prototyping, and implementing solutions that support a wide variety of data processing, data science, and analytics needs. The platform is built using various components of the Hadoop stack to support batch as well as real-time data processing scaling to very high volumes of data.
TheDataTeam offers high-impact work in the areas of software engineering and data science that is challenging and at the same time richly rewarding. Find out more about us at our website and the company blog. Candidates who are self-motivated can learn and adapt quickly, and proactively take ownership are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should be well-versed in Scala
- Should be well versed with Spark ecosystem
- Should be proficient in understanding data in general and SQL
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s in computer science engineering at the minimum
- Should have experience in full life-cycle of at least one big data application
- Experience 3-5yrs
- Experience in Cloud environment(AWS)
- TheDataTeam is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join full-time and contribute to the engineering consulting services of the company. The Senior Data Engineer role is
primarily responsible for building out entire engineering artifacts (code and
documentation) for clients delivered on top of the Hadoop ecosystem (and friends like
Spark and Kafka).
- Requirements gathering and assessment
- Breakdown complexity and translate requirements to specification artifacts and story boards to build towards, using a test-driven approach
- Engineer scalable data pipelines using big data technologies including but not limited to Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, HBase, Elastic
- Implement the pipelines using execution frameworks including but not limited to MapReduce, Spark, Hive, using Java/Scala/Python for application design.
- Mentoring juniors in a dynamic team setting
- Manage stakeholders with proactive communication upholding TheDataTeam's brand and values
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent software design and implementation ability
- Exposure and commitment to agile methodologies
- Detail oriented with willingness to proactively own software tasks as well as management tasks, and see them to completion with minimal guidance
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Should have experience in full life-cycle of one big data application
- Strong understanding of various storage formats(ORC/Parquet/Avro)
- Should have hands-on experience in one of the Hadoop distributions(Hortoworks/Cloudera/MapR)
- Experience in at least one cloud environment (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Should be well versed with at least one database (MySQL/Oracle/MongoDB/Postgres)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, and preferably, a Masters as well
- Should have a good code review and debugging skills
- Experience in Containerization (docker/Heroku)
- Exposure to microservices
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Experience in Performance tuning of big data applications
- TheDataTeam is looking for a Senior consultant for its consulting services. The Senior Consultant is a key role in the organization, and will own and lead pre-sales engagements from post lead qualification to deal closure, where engagements are predominantly from the realm of analytics, data science and data engineering.
- Meet with assigned clients at various levels of seniority and perform initial assessment of requirements, business problems
- Collect information about the client’s business through interviews and workshops and be able to distill back to the engineering/delivery / PoC team members.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans, proposals to address the business problem
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Map business problems to technical solutions and convey the technical solution in a manner suited for the client
- Work closely with the Business Development team including Marketing and Sales to present the best foot forward in technical and analytics discussions.
- Ideate and prototype solutions using data science and data engineering concepts, tools and programming to demonstrate applicability to problem statements.
- Proven experience as consultant or equivalent
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of technology in general with expertise on Big Data ecosystem
- Proficiency in the Cloud ecosystem is a must
- Open to travel both in India and Outside India.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Should be able to handle multiple leads, prospects at same time
- Quick thinker and able to adapt to various situations quickly with minimal hand-holding
- Experience:8-12 years
For TDTians by TDTians
Refer if you have a good fit for us
Opportunities can come beyond the borders of HR activity. If you have someone in mind who can join our growing numbers, refer them here. Be ensured that rewards are on your way!